Welcome to Fountain Life’s CORE Membership
At Fountain Life we merge advanced diagnostics and personalized care to optimize your health and extend longevity. We treat you as a whole person, not just your symptoms. As a member, you’re embarking on a journey that combines cutting-edge medical testing with expert guidance and coaching to achieve optimal wellness.
Your Comprehensive Health Journey
Your journey begins with an in-depth health history and extensive biomarker analysis, both of which are crucial for understanding your unique physiological makeup. Understanding your past is important to improving your future. We delve into your health history, lifestyle, and environmental factors that could influence your well-being. This thorough review ensures a comprehensive and personalized approach to your health plan.
The blood-based biomarker panel extends beyond the testing offered at a typical annual wellness visit in traditional healthcare. Our panel is designed to provide insights, not just into your current health status, but also into potential underlying causes and predispositions to health conditions. See a full description of the blood biomarkers in the appendix below.
Your Path Forward
After your first biomarker panel testing, a Fountain Life longevity physician will review your results with you. This one-on-one consultation is not just about explaining the results, but also understanding how various factors interplay in your unique health situation. You will be able to view the results of each of your tests in the Fountain Life app as soon as they become available, ahead of your first review session.
Together with a dedicated Fountain Life certified health coach, who works closely with your Fountain Life physician, you’ll set realistic and achievable health goals. Your health plan will be custom-designed, and may incorporate additional diagnostic testing recommendations, dietary and exercise recommendations, lifestyle changes, and supplementation and medications, all tailored to address your unique needs and root causes of any health concerns.
Consistency and Adaptation
Consistency and tracking progress are key to success. To ensure the effectiveness of your membership, you’ll repeat the blood testing every six months, complete additional health-related surveys in the Fountain Life app, and meet with your health coach regularly. This allows us to monitor your progress closely, identify any health issues early, and make adjustments as necessary, adapting your plan to your evolving health needs.
Want to Dive Deeper with Fountain Life?
Beyond the biomarker panel, you can explore other advanced diagnostics and assessments at Fountain Life Centers. These include full-body MRIs, early cancer detection testing, AI-driven heart, lung and brain scans, and genomic analyses, providing deeper insights into your health and helping in the proactive management of your well-being. You can learn more about the Fountain Life Centers and the testing available with higher levels of membership.
At Fountain Life, we believe in personalized, participatory, predictive, and preventive healthcare. With the CORE membership, you’re not just managing your health; you’re optimizing it for a longer, healthier future.
Welcome to the forefront of health innovation. Welcome to Fountain Life.
Blood Biomarker Panel Tests Included with CORE Memberships
- Lipid Panel (Cholesterol, LDL, HDL, Triglycerides): A cornerstone of cardiovascular risk assessment, this panel helps identify your risk for heart disease by analyzing your blood’s fat content.
- Apolipoprotein B (ApoB): High levels of ApoB, a main component of LDL cholesterol, are indicators of atherosclerosis (the build-up of plaque in the arteries) and increased cardiovascular risk.
- Lp(a): This marker, often overlooked in traditional care and often the only elevated risk marker for cardiovascular disease for some individuals, is a significant predictor of heart disease risk, independent of other lipid measurements. Its genetic basis necessitates a distinct approach to care.
- Homocysteine: Elevated homocysteine levels can signal increased risk for heart disease and stroke.
- Myeloperoxidase (MPO): MPO levels can indicate inflammation in the arteries and an increased risk of heart disease.
- Oxidized LDL (OxLDL): This form of LDL cholesterol is more likely to form plaques in the arteries, signaling a higher risk for atherosclerosis.
- Lp-PLA2 Activity: An enzyme linked to the inflammation of blood vessels, high levels are associated with an increased risk of cardiovascular events.
- Insulin & HbA1c: These tests are crucial for assessing your blood sugar control and risk for diabetes or prediabetes, which can influence weight and metabolic health.
- Adiponectin (ApN) & Leptin: These hormones regulate fat storage and appetite. Imbalances can contribute to obesity and metabolic syndrome.
- Uric Acid: Elevated levels are associated with metabolic syndrome, hypertension, kidney disease, and cardiovascular events.
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (18 markers): This panel covers various markers, including liver and kidney function, electrolytes, and blood glucose levels, providing insights into your overall metabolic health.
- DHEA-S, Estradiol, Progesterone*, Dihydrotestosterone (DHT), Testosterone, SHBG, LH, FSH: These tests offer a thorough examination of your hormonal health, helping to assess conditions such as menopause, perimenopause, and andropause (male menopause). They are crucial for identifying the cause of symptoms like hot flashes, mood changes, decreased libido, fatigue, and changes in weight and muscle mass.
- Thyroid Panel (TSH, TPO Antibodies, FT4, FT3): These tests assess thyroid function, crucial for metabolism, energy levels, and weight, as well as autoimmune thyroid conditions such as Hashimoto’s.
Inflammation and Other Markers
- High-Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein (hsCRP): A marker of inflammation in the body, high hsCRP levels are linked to an increased risk of heart disease.
- GGT, ALT, AST, ALP, and Bilirubin: These tests offer a comprehensive assessment of liver function, identifying potential liver health issues that may not yet have noticeable symptoms, ensuring early intervention and management.
- PSA (Prostate-Specific Antigen)**: A marker used to assess prostate health, including prostate cancer and other prostate conditions.
- Complete Blood Count (CBC): This test evaluates overall health and detects a variety of disorders, including anemia and infection.
- Vitamins B12, Folate, D, Magnesium, Zinc, Iron, Ferritin: These tests help determine your nutritional status and identify deficiencies, which are key to overall health and can affect energy levels, immune function, and more.
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10): Essential for energy production and heart health.
*: Tested for biological women
**Tested for biological men